Samuel Music Selected as Top 100 Dealer
Published on July 24 2012 4:16 pm
Last Updated on July 26 2012 11:09 am
Written by Greg Sapp
(JIM CARROLL OF SAMUEL MUSIC COMPANY IS PICTURED WITH THE AWARD)
The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) recently announced that Samuel Music Company has been selected as a Top 100 Dealer. This is the second year in a row that Samuel Music has earned this prestigious award.
The award was presented to the top music merchants from across the country at the organization’s annual summer music product trade show, Summer NAMM, in Nashville, TN on July 14. Samuel Music was also one of three dealers out of 4,000 nominated for the “Support Local Music Advocacy Award.” This award recognizes retailers that have reached out to their area schools in an effort to support music education in their community.
Music product retailers were judged using a numeric rating by a panel of impartial expert judges selected by, but not otherwise affiliated with NAMM. Samuel Music received this recognition because they:
• Displaying a consistent and clear understanding that the success of the store is directly related to the level of customer satisfaction
• Providing customers with an experience worth returning for and recommending to others
· Preparing for future success with sound planning, marketing and training initiatives.
· Ensuring an exceptional floor plan, merchandising and marketing to encourage repeat sales
· Using the web and social media in interesting and engaging ways.